- Any slowhacking (bind, modifies files player, tracker UI, etc.)is not allowed. Servers that do not respect this rule will be removed from the list of boost without refund.
- Boosting of redirects is not allowed and will result in permanent ban of those IPs.
- X-redirect to other servers is not allowed. This failure will result in the removal of the server from the boost list.
- We do not accept in boost servers that have slot reservation.
- We are not responsible if your servers are not set properly, or hosting company is lacking (no protection, vulnerability to flood DDoS, dedicates have a bad connection, etc.), these things can lead to a small number of players redirected to your servers.
- Make sure your servers are protected against various exploits that modify the Counter-Strike customer, any change of Counter-Strike customer (change name allowed) will remove the server from the list of boost without refund
In your counter-strike server, delete the file motd.txt entirely or empty its contents.Because of this file many non-steam players get errors
We suggest you reduce the quantity of resources on your server (sounds,models etc.) because most of the players won't stay and download these resources and cancel the connection to your server.In case you have zombie,gungame etc. servers that require resources, please make sure that you have a good download url and that the resources are in the fast download.You can check your server for resources using a clean version of counter-strike ,you can download one from here : Download. Remember that even though you may download the resources on your server pretty fast, many others can't due to bandwith limitations.
Make sure your server is non-steam patched since many players use non-steam game clients.
We suggest that you use the pingfaker plugin that hides the real latency, using this many players will stay and play longer periods of time.You can download a good version from here : DOWNLOAD .At the same time you have to put these cvars in amxx.cfg or server.cfg :
in case you use a high ping kicker, we suggest you set it to kick players with latency above 200, not below
in dproto.cfg modify these cvars:
FakePlayers_AntiReconnect instead of 1 set it to 0
FakePlayers_BanTime instead of 120 set it to -1 (minus one)
don't use plugins like:
LoadingMenu.amxx ,gamemenu.amxx or any other plugin that modifies the players client menu, because in most cases it will erase it completely
plugins that show each player connecting or disconnecting in the chat
maintain the number of hud and chat messages to a minimum
in the maps directory delete the .res files of common maps (Example : de_dust2.res , de_train.res etc.) since most of these files contain bogus resources that aren't even on your servers, and when a player connects it will start the download resulting in error messages.Attention! Do this only for common maps, do not do this for gungame/zombie/surf etc. maps
be carefull which versions of 32 slots maps you use (de_train32 , de_tuscan32 , de_kabul32 etc.) since there are many versions on the internet and it happens very often that players trying to connect have a different map than the one you have on your server, and they can't join your server
in case you don't get many connecting players after you have boosted your server, add these cvars to your server.cfg file:
the game of counter-strike 1.6 has been very messed up due to the updates made in the last 2 years, it has very many bugs ,that is why we suggest that you keep the number of plugins and resources to a minimum.
What is boost?
By boosting your server, you are distinguishing it from the crowd and showing it to our visitors on home page.
When you boost server, its pushed to the top of the boost list, and its there until other boosted servers "push it" out.
Your server gets added to Our Master servers, and gets massive amount of players, something like very strong redirect. You can read more about our master server here (Serbian)
20 EUR WEEKLY BOOST
60 EUR MONTHLY BOOST
|126.96.36.199:27015||2 days, 6 hours, 57 minutes, 41 seconds|
|188.8.131.52:27025||21 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 45 seconds|
|184.108.40.206:27015||2 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 57 seconds|
|220.127.116.11:27034||2 days, 6 hours, 59 minutes, 10 seconds|
|18.104.22.168:27015||12 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes, 53 seconds|